Smile!

Smile!
God's Most Precious Wonders

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Days of the Week...

Sunday--Wash Day
Lord, help me wash away all my selfishness and vanity, so I may serve you with perfect humility through the week ahead.

Monday--Ironing Day
Dear Lord, help me iron out all the wrinkles of prejudice I have collected through the years so that I may see the beauty in others.

Tuesday--Mending Day
O God, help me mend my ways so I will not set a bad example for others.

Wednesday--Cleaning Day
Lord Jesus, help me to dust out all the many faults I have been hiding in the secret corners of my heart.

Thursday--Shopping Day
O God, give me the grace to shop wisely so I may purchase eternal happiness for myself and all others in need of love.

Friday--Cooking Day
Help me, my Savior, to brew a big kettle of brotherly love and serve it with clean, sweet bread of human kindness.

Saturday--The Sabbath
O God, I have prepared my house and my heart for you. Please dwell in my heart so I may spend all of my days in your presence.


"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you
Meet is fighting some kind of battle."