Smile!

Smile!
God's Most Precious Wonders

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cookies!!!!





ok, so my friend Rachel picked up my daughter, Emiko, and they made the BEST cookies I have ever had. I am not kidding. I literally ate 20 or more of them yesterday--I am so on a diet for the next two weeks! Oatmeal...here I come!

Wow! If you like peanut butter, you will LOVE these (and they are gluten free for all you ciliac's out there!). Enjoy! Thanks Rachel, you are never allowed to come over again (unless you bring those cookies!). Here's the recipe:


Oatmeal Peanut-Butter Chocolate-Chip Cookies

Ingredients:

½ cup butter
1 18-oz jar peanut butter
1½ cups sugar
1½ cups brown sugar
4 eggs
2½ teaspoons baking soda
6 cups rolled oats
1 tsp vanilla
1 6-oz pkg. chocolate chips


Mix ingredients and drop by spoons (or roll into balls) onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350° ~20 minutes.

(Isn't she a gorgeous chef!?!)